Friday, September 30, 2005

Taradise, more like Idiotdise


Yeah, I know it doesn't have a good ring to it, but the truth is the truth people. I drank too much starbucks after work yesterday and was up late into the night. There were no Laguna repeats, I caught the last Breaking Bonaduce, and was surfing the channels. I ran across this little E! gem. Is she aware that cameras are on her? I would venture a guess and say, no. She is a liar! She told me at the begining of the show that I was going to find out that there is more to Tara Reid than partying. Uh...(crickets chirping) No, no there is not. We get to watch Tara drink and dance (badly I might add) all over the world. Speaking of the whole wide world, Tara constantly says "This is the best insert whatever she is talking about in the WOORRLLDDD!" She is usually 5 cocktails over the limit when she says this. Random Thoughts this Side of Normal is the best blog in the WOOORRRLLLDDD! She said it I swear!

10 Comments:

I watched one of her episodes (she was visiting Paris & Paris), and I about poked my eyes out it was a horrible show.
It's bad, real bad. I saw that episode and one other last night. I waste all sorts of my time on things I don't like
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whoa, they airbrushed the hell out of that picture. You can't even see all her lipo scars.

Apparently she wants to be taken seriously as an actress. And to that, I say: hahahaha

Ah, my Mean Friday is so much fun.
I thought that show was canceled?! What a waste of airtime. It's about as bad as Chaotic.
HOly hell. I cannot stand to look at this woman. How is it that I do not yet have my own show? OUTRAGEOUS!
Another person on my list that needs to be smacked.
How did that happen Heather...Taradise is the best show in the WOOOORRRRLLLDDDD!!
I haven't been able to comment all weekend. It would look like they took and then not make it onto the blog. ANYHO, my original comment is forgotten, so I'll just add this....does it look like Mariah Carey's body? And yes, holy airbrushing, Batman.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.