Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Help!

I am in the office all by myself and a guy from the restaurant next door came in and asked about investing. Then he said he didn't really want to invest anything and that I am his eye candy. You would think my inflated ego would love to hear things that confirm my belief that I am a smokin' hottie, but I am really freaked out. I'm all by my lonesome, if we were in a bar I would have laughed in his face but my moxi from this morning is all gone. I've called 10 of my friends and my husband, and no one has answered So I'm turning to my bloggers. I think I'm going home for the day. Shit, now I'll have to walk past him. EEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

UPDATE:
I left 10 minutes after my post. Here is the deal, Luke has been informed and it is beyond my control that he is going to go all Skywalker on this guy's ass. The people I work with have been informed and if it happens again, I will go to the restaurant and talk with the manager. The part that scared me the most was that after I walked out of my office when he came in, he keep looking around to see if others were there. Ewww

6 Comments:

Buy a can of MACE! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Carry a knife! Hide your money in the toe of a womans stocking! (I don't know, my grandma had this weird notion that a gentleman wouldn't touch a ladies' stocking - what gentleman would rob you, I ask?!) Put up mass quantities of pictures of your husband all over your desk and if he comes over again do nothing but talk about your policeman/black belt husband every other sentence. Keep us posted...
dude, just get the fruck out of there now!!!

or could you draw on a tear drop tattoo with a marker and tell him not to fuck with you or he'll be sorry...
Definitely go home. That is creepy. And if he says you're his eye candy again, just say "funny, my 250 pound, extremely jealous, professional boxer husband tells me the same thing."
Call security.
Pepper spray on the keychain. It's my first line of defense.

How'd you make out. Wait. Did you make out with him? Rit!
Mystery Girl-no shit, I must stop being so hot.

Lulu-seriously, we here in st louis call white trash hoosiers, I never meant to offend.

Mad Ethel-all your suggestions have been implemented, I just had to go out and buy stockings.

Beepers-tear drop tat made him want me more.

Lizzie-I did leave right then.

babyjewels-I have been carrying pepperspray since I was 18.

Here is the deal, Luke has been informed and it is beyond my control that he is going to go all Skywalker on this guy's ass. The people I work with have been informed and if it happens again, I will go to the restaurant and talk with the manager. The part that scared me the most was that after I walked out of my office, he keep looking around to see if others were there. Ewww

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.