Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hummmm, ok?


Dear Jude and Sienna,

You two are very hot people. Seriously, beautiful. This being the case, it does not give you the option of dressing like a pimp/professor or a white trash hoosier coke head in hooker boots. Speaking of coke addicts, when I saw this picture on A Socialite's Life I really thought you were Kate Moss and Pete Doherty. When I saw that Sienna was mirror free, I read that it was in fact you two. Guys please, no amount of God's Gorgeous Wand dust can make up for the way you dress.

Love,
Rit

P.S. Sienna, you are a moron for taking him back. Yes he is hot. But I saw the pictures of him naked and it's not that fantabulous so he must know how to use it, and boy does he like to use it...

5 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Do either of them eat anymore? Honestly Jude's head is the biggest thing on him. And anyone who saw the naked photo knows I mean the one on his head.

I think the hat was taken directly out of the Ah-ha video time vault. Taaake Meee Onnn. Take on me. (I'll stop now)
Take on meeeeee (take on me) Taake me oonnnnnn, I'll be... thanks babyjewels. What is up with there skinny asses?
...gooooooone...in a day or twoooooooooo!

Sorry, just couldn't leave that unfinished.
How do they look like that!? Way to skinny in my opinion, and she is dumb for taking him back. Once a cheater always a cheater.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.