Thursday, October 06, 2005

FreeKatie.net is how this all started!


I wasn't going to post on the news that the artist formerly known as Katie is with alien spawn. It has been ruff on me. Because I wanted to free katie ,I stumbled upon TinaPoPo and here you are a month and a half later reading my blog. I don't know if I can wear my Free Katie shirt anymore now that she is has a Xenufetus, can she ever really be free now? This news has made me unable to consume any solid food, and I believe it signals the end of the world.
Image from A socialites life

7 Comments:

okay thank you for reminding me how i stumbled upon miss tinapopo too. i couldn't remember and it was driving me crazy. now it's just become a way of life...
as is your blog :)
Tina is a blogging legend. I wish I could remember how I found her. It's like I've always known her. Wow, I sound like a stalker.

And that freaky picture. Now I can't eat solids.
Can you put up some kind of warning next time you're going to post something that hideous? I'm going to have nightmares for weeks from that thing.
SHRIEK!!!!

Ugh, now I'm nauseous and freaked out at the same time. Thanks! :P
Good God. My heart jumps into my throat when I come to your blog. Please blog about something else - I'm sick of having little mini adrenaline rushes!
That is the most hideous picture! Sad sad.
Dude, that picture is cracking me UP!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.