Monday, October 10, 2005

Thank you for your Concern.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and concern for my friend and her daughter. My friend's leg was crushed and she had surgery on Friday. The doctor says she will recover and should have full use of her leg, in time. Her daughter is still in ICU, but they are going to try to wake her up (drug induced coma) this afternoon if they can take her off the respirator. My friend is very detirmined to get out of the hospital so she can see her daughter. Unfortunately they are at different hospitals. I have spent the weekend smuggling in burgers, candy, and trashy magazines. Oh, and screaming at morons who don't know how to move a person from their bed to the wheelchair without hitting her smashed up leg. It was pretty ridiculous!

0 Comments:

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.