Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Back then, they call me KFed, but you can call me Daddy in-stay-ed!


So, I was on Pink is the New Blog and had the BEST DAY EVER. Well, ever since the last episode of Laguna Beach.

So do you think when Britney heard this little ditty by her man, she decided to do this?
<------------------ Oooohhh, looks like KFed's 2nd baby mamma cut him off. He is so screwed, that "rap" song is worse than the time my Dad got drunk at my 21st b-day party and karokeed Sir Miz-a-lots Baby Got Back. Hey my ultra republican Pops likes keepin' it real, cousin.

I think he is telling us all to call him Daddy because he has so many children he has gotten confused. Soon he'll be telling us to call him Baby Daddy in-stay-ed. Oh, Daddy it's Paparazzi not Pavarotti. Also, how is it possible to back then when back then your were just a broke ass white boy with only one baby momma? Lastly when you drop it like it's hot with I know you wish you was in my position cuz I keep getting into situations that you wish you wuz in, cousin, you just said the same exact thing twice. I'm just say'n foo.

6 Comments:

So bad you know we are going to buy it, listen to it, and character assasinate him for hours.
Oh, I love how you had to let the internet know the reason you know who KFed is. Honey, they all know you you would rather watch Entertainment Tonight than football.
Lulu, I know. I know. Whenever I see a picture of him that is the first thing I think of. How. Could. Anyone. F*%k. Him. Who. Has. All. Their. Teeth.

*that is me trying to say that sentence while trying not to throw up*
well thanks a lot - now i have that horrible song going through my head. or should i say hay-ed?

poor guy - at first i want to be kind of embarassed for him. but then i look at a picture and i think "nah, he deserves all the humiliation he can get."
Yes, you should say hay-ed my cuz-in.
He's gonna be huge. Huge I say.

(I am so stoned right now)

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.