Wednesday, November 02, 2005

For our next number, Summer Auditing



In the UK, Scientologists held an event at their UK Scientology Center in which John Travola and his wife jumped up and did an impromptu dance. [source]

I can just hear them go:

Well this Cult is systematic, hydromatic, crazymatic
Why it could be Xenu Auditin'!
We'll get some impressionable people with lots of money, oh yeah
Keep talkin', whoah keep talkin'!
A Ron L. Hubbard book and a chrome e-meter, oh yeah
I'll get her ready, I need to get her ready!
With the celebrity Center and more, they'll be waitin' at the door
You know that ain't a bitch when we'll be gettin' hella rich
Xenu Auditing

Go Xenu Auditing
You're burning up alien souls each mile
Xenu Auditing, Go Xenu Auditing
Go Xenu Auditing
You're coasting through their money now
Xenu Auditing, Go Xenu Auditing
You are supreme
The chicks are gonna creme
For Xenu Auditing
Go go go go go go go go

They are such a great couple, and a great musical team! I knew that watching Grease 1,000 times would pay off someday. A whole post worth of pay off on la blog. You know, my mom always says that crazy looks better when set to music. She drinks alot.

7 Comments:

Yes, yes he is. Hey, did you know that there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance? Oh well, I have to go jump on some couches
rit, you don't know the history of psychiatry.
i do.
Beebers, I will follow you. I am suppose to have a silent birth too?
Jesus christ. I'm getting more fond of that fellow every day. Scientology is scaring me Catholic.
that song is hilarious!
That song is so funny! And crazy set to music, I'll have to remember that!
That was swell! I'm going to have it stuck in my head all day.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.