Friday, November 18, 2005

It's like our kids are staying the night at grandma's

Except we don't have kids and my parents aren't Grandparents.

This just in: The Skinny Cow Thief and the person she formerly lived in are going out with Kate's boyfriend and his girls tonight. Skywalker and I have scrapped our plans to go see I Walk the Line this evening in favor of hanging out in our home while running around screaming cuss words, watching whatever we want on TV, and eating all of our remaining ice cream for dinner. This is going to awesome.

3 Comments:

Hane a great time!
Can I watch?
post pics.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.