Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wow!


I don't even want to know how much money what I'm looking at over there cost her. It is hideous! My only guess is that after Christina heard this:

You had to figure Christina Aguilera's nuptials would get a little "Dirrty."

We hear her betrothed, Jordan Bratman, made it clear at their Napa Valley wedding last weekend that he was more than qualified to satisfy the bride.

Guests at Friday's rehearsal dinner nearly choked on their sushi when Bratman raised his glass and thanked his parents for "my good looks and large [bleep]."

Jordan's brother and best man, Josh, and his father, Jack, both stood up and proudly corroborated the groom's endowment (source).

she wanted to put as many boobytraps between her whoo-ha and his massive missle. Because you know Xtina is wearing white for a reason.

8 Comments:

from the look of that giant red stain on her dress it looks like he already got to her.


;)

gross.
Hey - great minds today. I did the same post. (with my completely uncramped hands, that is)

zing? yeah, that was not zingworthy.
Marisa-Good one. I was so blinded by the bottom half of her dress I completely missed the telltale sign of devirgining.

BabyJewels-Cramp this (if only you could see what I am doing, you would totally be offended)
wow, I can't believe I missed the bloodstain too. ewww!
Oh, and I linked you on my blog. I always enjoyed your comments on BabyJewels' site, so I read yours today, and I like it, so I linked it. That's how we do it. We ain't frontin. Holla back. (I'm not normally this ghetto, but an LLCoolJ song just came up on my iPod, and now I am totally gangsta lean.)
Fo shizzle my nizzle, you gots to keep it real fo sho.

I don't know what I just said. Thanks for the link!
If I was to put something in Xtina's butt, I think it would have to be a 3 pack of white undershirts...so they could get dirrrrrty. Or a can, or a little tiny man.

::tumbleweeds::
sad. truly sad.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.