Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Rubber Ducky

So yesterday I was slamed at work. I barely had enough time to post the Holmes belly stuff. So today was going to be calmer. So far, it is not.

I forgot to set my alarm and when I rolled over at 7:30 to look at the clock, I was up and running. I went into the bathroom and started running the water for my shower. I pull up the little thingy that makes the water come out of the shower head...and the thingy is in my hand. Huh? It does not go back in, I have broken the shower. I run a bath. I don't like that, it makes me feel dirty. I grab a big cup and use that to help facilitate cleaning.

I jump in my car at 8:10 and start to work. I pull out of my street and turn into massive traffic. I guess more people drive to work at 8 than at 7:20. Nice. So I listen to my Howard Stern substitute, Rover's Morning Glory. I deside I hate them. I hate each and every one of them. I call Mr. Rit and tell him what I have done. He laughs at me. I get to work an hour late. Work is busy. I just want to blog. Damn it! But, it really hasn't been that bad of a day...I got to eat a bagel this morning. I like bagels.

Titties to you!

7 Comments:

you need to get you some Sirius.
Yeah, I know. I almost jabbed a pen in my ears listening to that Rover crap. Then I just turned the station.
I love me some bagels as well. With cream cheese. And toasted. And maybe eating it with a friend.
sounds like my morning, almost. except i didn't get to eat a bagel. boo.
hope you have a better day - go get some chicken salad for lunch.
Yet another "that sucks, but it's really funny" type of event. We seem to run in packs in that respect.

I hate baths. Maybe it's because I don't clean the tub enough. It makes me feel icky.
I haven't taken a bath (or a shower) in ten years. I use a chemical shower, like they give to chinchillas. It makes me feel fresh as a summer's day.
You got "slammed" at work? I didn't know you and Popo worked together.

I had a plain bagel with cheese this morning. Mmm, mmm, good.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.