Friday, January 20, 2006

Shocking News (If shocking means we already knew)

Paris Hiton is a moron.

TMZ.com reports that this is what Paris said in a recent deposition. It was taken last November, in connection with a defamation lawsuit by Zeta Graff against Paris. Graff says Hilton planted lies about her in the New York Post's Page Six. The item says Graff went nuts on a club dance floor last July and attacked Hilton and tried to remove Hilton's multi-million dollar necklace before being tossed from the club. Here are the highlights:

*When she is asked what her companion from that night named Terry's last name is, Paris replied: "It is like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas."

*"I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names." said Paris

*When asked if she was aware that the article had been republished in various newspapers. Graff's lawyer, Paul Berra, asked, "Were there U.K. publications?" Hilton responded: "No... there is stuff in London." Hilton's lawyer, Larry Stein, jumped in: "London is a U.K. publication." Her retort: "Right. U.K. Whatever."

*Hilton swore she never saw a republication of the article: "I was in Europe the whole summer, and all there is is like French -- I didn't see anything because I wasn't in America."

*Paris testified on the night in question she did have a minor run-in with Graff, the former girlfriend of Hilton's then-boyfriend Paris Latsis. Hilton stated, "I just said to her... she is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people. And just that -- I just - what else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all."

*Hilton, who was admonished several times to use the word "no" instead of "huh-uh," had problems explaining emails between herself and her then-publicist, Rob Shuter. Hilton claims she talked to Shuter after the incident and said: "I don't want this getting out..." But Shuter sent Hilton the article the day it ran with the note: "This is genius." Hilton responded, "You are amazing! I f..... love it!!! You are genius...." Her response is that Shuter is "a f...ing liar."

*When explaining her emails she says "Whatever I write in e-mail, it doesn't mean anything. It is just words I write."

*At one point she blurted out: "I'm so hungry."

*When asked if she was stalking this woman Paris says "I would never say stalking. I'm not a dude. Like, I think a girl can only stalk a guy. She can't really stalk another girl."

I am conflicted. I don't like the skank, but then she says stuff like this and I laugh for a whole hour. Thank you Paris, for being the dumbest person in the world.

10 Comments:

I was giggling like a little schoolbroad. That shit is funny. However, it doesn't surprise me that she is so vacant (upstairs). I wonder if she could rent out office space in her head.
Reading her words or listening to her speak both make my head hurt.

Who's gonna start the "school for celebs who need to learn how to speak better in public"? She and Britney can be charter members.
speaking of Paris.....this is hell-arious.
Damn, I can't view it. It would be violating my companies internet policy.
Thank you thank you thank you for posting this.

I wanted to do it, but my resolution was no more paris posts.

She's dumber than a box of pencils.
I love how you changed your posting phrase.

According to Paris, she likes to act dumb because she thinks it's funny. Don't you think, (being the acting genius that she is), that this is all part of the show?
And now, for more shocking news.
Crap- why didn't that work? It wasn't bad...
She never amazes to cease me.
Bye Hizzle. Have fun! You will be missed.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.