Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tag, not just a ichy piece of fabric anymore

Tagged by TinaPopo

Directions:Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell



Des Peres, MO
Des Peres Park 1 Mile from my Parents house (where Rit got grown)



St. Peters, Mo (where Skywalker and I live now)
I love that this was the first picture



Now you are closer to knowing Rit's real name (my real name)



Mildred (My maternal grandma's name)
Tina, they almost named me this! Damn that would have sucked!



Loves me some Fettucini Alfredo! Shit, now I'm hungry (My favorite food)



Ok, this is not what came up when I googled Starbucks, but come on we got our picture taken there on our wedding day! (Favorite Drink)



Dock of the Bay- Ottis Redding (favorite song)



Roses smell good, we have 3 bushes in our backyard. Anyone who makes the first "stop and smell the roses comment will get a punch to the kidney's (favorite smell)


There has been alot of tagging lately. Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE. Do it if you want.

15 Comments:

I loved my nana so much, but I could never name my child Mildred. It's just not fair.
No, it's not. My mom's mother died 2 months before they were married and they just couldn't do name me that.
i think "mildred" used to be a man. she's awfully chiselled.

love your images - can't wait to do mine!
That's such a cool tag! I'm stealing!
that's your husband? he's hawt.
Yes, yes he is Mad Ethel! Good thing he is smart and funny too, cause all I was looking for was an arm charm.
Arm charm, I love it.

Also, being the detective that I am, I have narrowed your real name down to either Mischa or Marissa. Or Orange County.
i'm going with Orange County. it's DEFINITELY Orange County.
Damn it PoPo! Now anyone can find me in the phone book under Orange County Meyer. Thanks, thanks alot.
Mighta wanted to rename that Starbucks picture if you didn't want people actually figuring out your real name. ;)
Ha ha ha that's good, real good. I really didn't care, but I never thought of that Susan!
Susan, why don't you have a blog. Everytime you post I click on your name hoping you will have one..but no you don't.
But Rit, I do have a blog! I've just had all sorts of trouble making it show up on my blogger profile page. It's bonsaisue.blogspot.com :)
In fact...I'm pretty sure I found your blog because you left a comment on mine. Goat cheese post ringing any bells?
Yeah, I've already left you a comment on your blog. Hee Hee, I'm a moron! I am now leaving and getting some starbucks, my brain is now mush. Goat Cheese, mmmmm

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.