Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This guy did something Illegal


Oh yes he did, and it is more than just the obvious rat tail hair do. I know the rat tail is enough, but he decided to bake up some brownies. Brownies you say, Rit what's wrong with that? Well, they were more Snoop than Martha. I've had some bad hair do's and had been known to bake up some "special" brownies circa 1991-95, but I have never feed them to my 5 year old daughter. Yep, he was busted because his daughter's grandmother noticed that she was lethargic and had a larger than normal appetite. Nice, your kid had a raging case of the munchies asshole. I think High Times has their Father of The Year candidate! Full story here

6 Comments:

Boy, he sure looks like a winner.
I have his phone number just in case anyone needs a babysitter.
Yeah, I hear you Lulu. If it weren't for the rat tail...
Hey, how'd you guys get a picture of Andre?
Luke had it in his photo album of his prison buddies.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.