Thursday, November 10, 2005

It's like I'm single!

Skywalker is leaving to go kill precious things and absolutely not bring anything dead & stuffed back to hang on any walls at noon today. I awake this morning full of excitement. It's not like I don't hang with my girls, we hang out every Friday, but I can go out every night. EVERY NIGHT! Tonight I can go out and I don't have to make (order) dinner, I can eat just a sam-ich. So I start calling people to party with. Everyone I know is lame. Lame I tell you. Friday is on like usual, but seeing a movie was mentioned. What? My old stand by Maryanne just started dating her ex again and is hanging out with him on Saturday. Tonight the best I got is to meet up with my sister at Starbucks and help her decide between the 2 wedding dresses she can't decide between. *crickets*

It's going to end up like what happened to Tim when Titso went out of town, isn't it?

7 Comments:

don't knock it till you tried it!
Poor Bambi!
Tim- you are right, we'll see on Monday.

Just me- yeah, he just called me while driving to the country. I am starting to wonder who I married.

Marisa-Yeah, problem is my friend and her daughter are still living with me and I think I might kill someone if I have to watch Coyote Ugly even once this weekend.
I'm totally hoping Luke is a really bad shot. Poor baby deers. Excellent use of crickets too. Come to connecticut and we'll tear it up. (i.e. watch tv and play yatzee)
OOOhhhh, now that's something I'm up for. I would much rather play scategories and drink tons of coffee (last saturday night) with friends than sit in a damn movie theatre
what's the deal with coyote ugly? if it's the dancing she loves maybe you should show her the director's cut of showgirls. that'll shut her up.
Marisa-You are brilliant, maybe a little G-String Divas too!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.