Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Salt makes my fingers swell


and the fact that I can't stop putting tons of craptastic food in my pie hole. Ooh, pie! So above we have what I had for lunch chinese food, another pumpkin latte and a diet coke. I don't know who I think I'm kidding with the diet soda, but I will sleep at night better. To the left we have my ring finger that swelled up so bad I had to take my engagement ring off and hope to god that my wedding ring didn't cut the circulation off so bad that I will have to amputate my finger. If you were wondering about the water bottle in the far right corner of the picture, I am totally not drinking that. It is there to help remind me to water the stupid plant someone in the office bought me that I will kill one day. I'm shit with plants.

8 Comments:

holy crap! we have the same wedding band!!

why does your word verification always give me the biggest words ever???
Because I hate you!

Oh my god, we have the same name but spelled and pronounced different and the same wedding band. we are like twins.
i thought we had the same band, but turns out my camera just took fuzzy pictures that confused your swollen brain. that salt has gotten to you everywhere!

okay my word ver is awesome!
bbnedur
BB need her (fill in the blank).
my nickname is Bebe - Bebe need her martini.
I'm the opposite. I can't wear my wedding band, but my engagement ring is okay. I'm going to pretend I have a fiance and start making up stories about our upcoming wedding.

Christ. I am bored.
Oh and I saw this on someone's blog and thought of you.

Kinda cool to keep track how long you've been smoke free and how many ciggs you Haven't smoked and how much money you've saved.

track
I was sold on the water bottle part-- I don't drink that crap either. :)
Really, what use does that finger have anyway?
Thanks Tim, my Skywalker said the same thing as I was totally losing my fat fingered mind last night. We aren't used to me freaking out about my weight. This is new.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.