Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ka-ra-tay

Is this what I am going to have to learn? Some of you may recall that one evening I was harrassed by a guy that works in the restaurant next to my work. I know that I need to stop being so smokin' hot, but I really can't help it. Since that time I went and spoke with the manager after he stood outside my office window gawking at me. Apparently he had not caught on to the fact that I was ignoring him, so he knocked on my window. I have no problem letting people know how I feel, I gave him quite the "You are an f*ing crazy cocksucker, so leave my ass alone" look. Call me crazy, but I would have thought he would have gotten the clue as I marched out of my office over to the restaurant, passing him I said "You WILL leave me the hell alone from now on!", and then I went and spoke to his manager. Message loud and clear.

Ten minutes ago I'm alone in my office listening to KFed, opps I mean Daddy breaking down, I mean hard at work, when I hear the front door open. I get up and walk out. It's the asshat (thanks TinaPopo) from next door. "Hey beautiful." I just scare at him, mouth agape. "Are you kidding me? Get out of here now!" while I am walking to the reception desk where there is a phone. Asshat says "I was just checking on you." He starts eyeing to see if anyone else is here, which no one is so I start walking in the back "Mike, look who has the nerve to walk in here." I hear the door close. I go and lock it. Now I am thinking that in addition to telling the manager again I will learn ka-ra-tay and kick his sick dumn asshat self. I wonder if I can order some nunchucks from somewhere...

6 Comments:

I am getting ready to leave the office right now, with my pepper spray in hand. I am going to talk to my boss tomorrow before I do anything, it just sucks that I certainly will never allow myself to be here alone again.
Oh my god, girl. Be careful! Do what Lulu said - carry a gun or something. Apparently this guy isn't joking around. RESTRAINING ORDER!!!
Ew ew ew ew.

You can also file a complaint with your local police dept. It's not pressing charges or anything that serious, but it's a record that you have had a problem with this jacknut.

Yea for asshat (the word, not the creepy dude).

Also, I took tae kwon do as a gym elective in college. But I got a D. Otherwise, I'd totally offer to come out to Missouri and level this guy with a roundhouse. Whatever that is.
I would DEFINITELY file a complaint EVERY SINGLE time he harrasses you. that way it's all on record. If they get enough complaints they HAVE to do something! Maybe he's done this before and they only need one more complaint to put him away...Take care! Stacie
"I need you to get your stuff out of my locker...I don't have any room for my nunchuks..."

;)

No one else made the ND reference...I felt it was necessary...
Thank you pizzle, it was necessary.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.