Thursday, December 08, 2005

I have an eye inFARKtion

So I went to my eye doctor shortly after I made the post. Man, people sure get serious about your eye sight. Well, you would think I would care since my husband is diabetic and goes to the eye doctor twice a year and our nephew is blind, but I could buy something else with the $10 copay.

Whatever, so my Dr. tells me to just come in a wait and he will fit me in. I have known him forever, he is my best friend from grade school to highschool's dad. (We still are good friends, we just don't say best friend anymore, she lives in Chi Town) Yesterday was post op for cateract surgery so me and a bunch of blue-hairs spent the afternoon watching many different judge shows. I didn't know that there were so many, Judge Judy spawned a revolution didn't she.

So I waited and waited and waited. Turns out what was in my eye was goopy guck. I have an eye infection in my left eye. My Dr gave me some antibotic eye drops and said that I am contagious and I could spred it to my right eye. I ask him the first obvious question, "When my regular Dr gives me antibotics he says that that makes my birth control less effective, will this do that too?" He looks at me a bit funny, "Maybe like 1% less effective." Me "So your answer is yes." Dr. "Rit, fine, yes." I am satisfied now "You really should tell women that when you prescribe that." He stares at me, "I have video tape of you and Jen doing a wonderous rendition of CATS when you were in the 5th grade. You want that going around?" Me "You still have that? I'm coming over tonight with Skywalker."

So he did not prescribe me to wear an eye patch, but considering I can wear no makeup I have desided to rock one anyway.

8 Comments:

It is exactly like herpes.
You can't tease us like that! I demand an eye patch picture STAT!

Arrggh, matey.

I'm sorry you have gonorrhea in your eye, by the way. Jewels told me.
Luckily your eye patch doesn't cover your tat.
No shit. I was totally worried about that. I really hope that the gonorreha doesn't spread to my right eye.

Eye patch picks later, no time now.
true story: I once actually had clymadia in my eye. Maybe I'll blog about it. maybe not.
You are evil. I must know about clymadia of the eye. I MUST! TIIMMMMMM!
ok, I just posted it
Oh, Man. I have to go get the little guy. Please find a way to make a quiktime movie and put it on the blog with the Cats thing. And tim's eye!. Christ. I'll be back.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.