Thursday, December 01, 2005

Things I am Thankful For...A week late


I am thankful that what I do for a living doesn't require me to wear this. Oh, and that I am not on cocaine.

I am thankful that I don't walk out of the house looking like this while thinking I'm hot. Cause if I did...I would be wrong.

I am thankful that I am not going to die from the slow suicide that is The Marlborl Love. I do miss you sometimes though.

I am thankful that no one takes pictures of me while I'm getting a pedi and then publishes them in a magazine. I am also thankful that they do take pictures of Liv Tyler getting a pedi and publish them in a magazine so I can see it.

I am Thankful that Tom Cruise is still so bat shit nuts that he thinks telling the world that he bought a sonogram machine and plans to take many pictures of his xenufetus, is just fine. And well within his experience with medical procedures. Along with his psychatric experience. Didn't he get a new publisist?

I am thankful that I am not married to him. Or one of his baby mammas. Or ever put myself in a position to possible become one of his baby mammas. I have never heard and said baby mammas so much in one week in my whole life.

I am thankful for many other things, like health, my family, my friends, my blog friends and such. But what fun is that...

Oh, I am also thankful that Tinapopo gets all the good Laguna Beach gossip.

4 Comments:

Oh, I missed this. God that is one strange bathing suit. A bit high waisted would you say?
i am so thankful i am not associated in any way with baby mommas or daddies. sheesh!
I am baffled by Mariah's outfits. Hasn't anyone told her that A. she has put on a few lbs
B. she is not 21 anymore C. That the labotomy was a success.
Classic. Love it.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.