Friday, December 02, 2005

It's a Girl!


The only couple to rival Rit and Skywalker's love for all things Starbucks, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner welcomed their baby girl into the world. Thank god, since she was starting to look like she could burst at any moment. Little Violet Affleck came into the...what the shit. Why in all that is holy would you do that to someone you loved? It sounds like you are saying Violent Attack. When Jason Lee's kid Pilot Inspektor can make fun of your name, your fucked!

4 Comments:

i thought that too!! stupid celebs and their stupid baby names. i hope in 25 years there's a a viscious uprising from all the celebrity kids who are pissed off at society for letting their parents get away with that shit. and i hope it's lead by michael jackson's kids who really have it in for us for not doing anything about them having to spend their first 18 years under a blanket.
I was thinking about making my kids all wear hats and naming them Princess Rit, Princess Rit 2, and Hat.
I'm glad they finally had her too! I wonder how big she was, from Jenn's bulg I'd say HUGE!
It reminds me of the incredibles. Was that the girls name? Honestly, Pilot Inspektor? Oy.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.