Thursday, December 01, 2005

What in the Disney Characters?


For those of you who saw my post yesterday about my "friend", as you all guessed it was me. I went home and my tummy hurt...all night. I wondered if I ate anything weird, but since I'm on a diet and I pretty much only eat lettuse I was still perplexed. I got to work today and it still felt weird. All of a sudden it hit me. It was Jiminy Cricket singin' around in there. If the people in the story ever found la blog and read that, it would hurt them and someone else I love very much. The chances of them finding it are slim to none, since only Skywalker knows about la blog and he doesn't read very much anymore, but still. I pulled the post. It's gone. Tummy all better. See ya Jiminy, I let my conscience be my guide!

8 Comments:

I saw the earlier post and came back to comment, but it's good that your conscience helped you to rethink your post. Even if you're semi-anonymous, it's always a fear that someone that you write about find out. I will say, wow to the story, just WOW.
Well, I guess WFT has not reached the epic proportions I was led to believe it had. I wish I knew that before I started production on my exclusive line of WFT Tee-shirts and novelties.

(you did the right thing. not worth hurting anyone's feelings over)
Yeah, so many funny things happen to me that Jiminy won't let me post. I tried with that one yesterday and I knew it was wrong.

Popo also helped out with that too. Thanks Popo
what the hell is a conscience?
I don't know Tim, but it hurts your tummy somethin' fierce
I'm just like you in that sense. Except you have self control. I always find myself sticking my foot in my mouth.
I just like to change the names to protect the guilty. People can't complain if they don't know who they are.

Plus, if they're stupid, or do stupid things, it's not my fault I'm telling the truth. :)
dang it! i wasn't in the office all day! i couldn't read it. poop.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.